Tuesday, July 24, 2007
How this project has helped me...
Before this class began I was trying to decide how I could possibly talk the staff at my school into creating, at the very least, a website for each grade level. Not only have I learned that blogging is a quick and effective way to create and update a website, I also learned how to syndicate a blog. My new goal for next year is to have each grade create a blog and update it, at the very least, once a month. I will assist each team in the creation of the blog. I am planning to place a link to each team's blog on the website I am creating for the new technology department. I will syndicate not only my website, but also the team blogs using RSS feeds. Hopefully I can convince my principal to purchase a RSS feed software program. Then we will inform the parents of the website and blogs. It will provide parents with regular updates about the happenings at the school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment